Alienmotion : new release (Beta 2012-03-20)
- 0000196: [New Feature] Implement Activation Group Driven Graph Node.
- 0000206: [New Feature] Add a function that produce a delta displacement when a character is in InPlace mode.
- 0000205: [New Feature] Add an option to Graph Node States to ignore stop end flag propagation upward.
- 0000199: [New Feature] Add button Up/Down above control interface to move adjusters items.
- 0000198: [New Feature] Add splash screens to distribution.
- 0000208: [Improvement] rename Activation Groups in Character Actions.
- 0000207: [Improvement] Remove tags in Graph Node State.
- 0000204: [Issue] Graph node transition options “evt” is not saved for self transition.
- 0000203: [Issue] Animation of linked skeletons are not visible in editor.
- 0000202: [Issue] Editor crash during save if no activation group is defined in a diagram.
- Tags in graph node states has been removed.
signalLoopFlagRaised has been renamed signalEndFlagRaised.
Signal parameters has also changed to not be dependent on a specific class.
The new parameter is a string that you can set on each child pin of GraphNode and CADGraphNode in reaction to a raised ‘end’ flag.
In inplace mode the root bone delta position is automatically calculated by the runtime.
You can access this value with AlienMotion::CRuntime::GetDeltaDisplacement
- Activation Groups have been renamed Character Actions.
- Project File Format has changed a little, follow this procedure to upgrade your file :
- replace <ActivationGroups> elements with <CharacterActions>
- replace <ActivationGroups><Groups> elements with <Actions>
- replace <ActivationGroups><Groups><Group> elements with <Action>