Alienmotion : new release (Alpha 2011-11-24)
- 0000153: [New Feature] Add a tool to cycling through nodes connected to an adjuster.
- 0000150: [New Feature] Add a time bar to animation nodes.
- 0000145: [New Feature] Remove adjusters from diagram to gather them into a more convenient view + tag instead of property connections.
- 0000147: [Improvement] Refine grid snap.
- 0000151: [Improvement] In order to avoid multiples setting of the same adjuster between two updates only the lastest setting is applied during update.
- 0000022: [Improvement] Remove RenamePropertyAdjuster from CRuntime’s interface and do the renaming from the Adjuster’s interface.
- 0000149: [Issue] Crash in UpdateBoundingBox in a specific situation.
- 0000148: [Issue] Keyboard focus is lost sometimes.
- 0000146: [Issue] Crash when trying to engaged a self transition.
- In order to avoid the noodle bowl effect, adjusters have been removed from the diagram and put in a stack panel on the left side.
- A new cycling tool is available to cycle through all nodes connected to an adjuster, select an adjuster (green nodes) and look at the diagram menu bar.
- A time bar has been added to animation nodes. As all animation nodes of the same type refer to the same unique animation state it is possible that the time bar moves forward even if the animation node is node active, this is normal as this is the animation state that is actually played. Animation nodes are just settings applied to their animation state when they become active.
- Many changes have occurred in both project file and export format, as the modification to move the project file format from previous version to this one is a little bit tricky, two cases are possible :
1 – You have a test license : in this case send me your project (.xamproj + .mesh + .skeleton) I will modify it for you and send it you back, then you can install the new version.
2 – You do not have a license : as you are limited to 15 node then rebuild the whole diagram should not be long.